Dear Quilting Friends,
It's time again for the annual Quilters' Survey. You are invited to participate.
Your feedback is invaluable and will help members of the quilting industry better plan to serve quilters worldwide. Knowing more about YOU will help us serve quilters better. All responses are completely anonymous. Sponsors of the 2012 survey are Andover Fabrics, American Quilters Society, Handi Quilter, Inc., International Quilt Study Center & Museum and YLI Threads.
We expect that answering these questions will take less than 20 minutes. Just click on this link to go to the survey: quilterssurvey.com/survey
After you have completed your survey, you will be invited to enter a drawing to win one of five prizes provided by the survey sponsors.
1. Andover Fabrics is providing a selection of their fabrics valued at $350.
2. AQS is providing a library of quilting books valued at $350.
3. Handi Quilter is providing a trip for two to the winner's choice of AQS Lancaster, AQS Grand Rapids or the AQS Des Moines show in 2012. (See terms and conditions for what's included and what's not).
4. International Quilt Study Center & Museum is providing an assortment of museum show catalogs, a box of notecards and a Contributing Level Museum membership which gives NARM reciprocity with other museums in the U.S. Value: $250.
5. YLI is providing a gift selection of YLI Threads valued at $350.
The entry form will not be associated in any way with your survey, so please be assured that the survey results are completely anonymous. Just click on the link after the survey has been completed to enter the drawing. Please note: This survey and the drawing expire January 30. You will also be invited to opt into email newsletters from the sponsoring organizations. Those whose names are drawn will be contacted by email and the winners will be posted on QuiltersSurvey.com by February 3, 2012.
We look forward to seeing these survey results and learning more about today's quilters. Good luck in the drawing.
Your friends at Quilters' Survey
You have received this message because you have opted into the Quilters Survey email newsletter list or that of one of our quilt-industry partners. If you do not wish to receive these newsletters, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of this page or contact Quilters Survey at the address below: