Welcome to the 2018 Quilter’s Survey
Thank you for your interest in the Quilter’s Survey. The survey is now closed.
The winners will be announced soon!
Donated by Handi Quilter
Handi Quilter will send two lucky quilters to a 2017 Quilts Inc. show of their choosing. Handi Quilter will provide three nights lodging, tickets to the show and up to $350 each for airfare. Prize value up to $1,500.
Donated by Connecting Threads
- Sprinkles Quilt Kit
- 24 Bestselling Threads in Carrier
- Best of Connecting Threads Vol. 1
- Best of Connecting Threads Vol. 2
- Olfa Folding Cutting Mat 17×24
- Bloc Loc HST Ruler Set
- Olfa Quick Change Rotary Cutters 45mm
- Wonder Clips 10 pcs.
Donated by AccuQuilt
- GO! Fabric Cutter
- GO! Qube™ 9” Mix & Match Block Die Set (includes 8 dies),
- GO! Value die, GO! Strip Cutter-2 ½” die
- 2 cutting mats
- Die pick
- GO! Sampler Pattern Book by Eleanor Burns
- GO! Quilting Ruler-12″ x 12″
Donated by Meander Publishing, Inc.
- Simplicity Deluxe Bias Binding and Piping Maker machine
- Selection of Quilt Books
- Gingher 4 inch Classic Embroidery Scissors
- 1 year print subscription to Machine Quilting Unlimited Magazine
- 1 year print subscription to Modern Quilts Unlimited Magazine
Donated by the International Quilt Study Center & Museum
- Moda Collection for a Cause Preservation Quilt Kit (including fabric and pattern) based on 1830 medallion quilt from the IQSCM collection
- Aurifil Collection for a Cause Preservation coordinating thread set of 12 large spools, 1,422 yards each, of 100 percent Mako cotton
- International Quilt Study Center & Museum Annual Family Membership, good for unlimited free admission, invitations to special events, 10% discount at Quilt House Museum Shop, North American Reciprocal Museum Membership and more.
Donated by Quilt-Pro Systems
- Quilt-Pro Version 6
- All Block of the Day Collections
- Simply Stencils Vol 1&2
- Strip Piecing Wizard Vol 1,2 & 3
Donated by Quilts, Inc.
$500 in “Quilter’s Cash” to be spend an International Quilt Festival Houston or Chicago (if attending either one of those shows) or $500 to be spent on the website of a Festival exhibitor